Monday 5 May 2014

A Treadmill Experiment

                                                       A Treadmill Experiment..

Today I decided to go on with my brisk walking on treadmill till i myself call it off, WITHOUT looking at the distance/time display of the treadmill..
N I was almost astonished at the result..8.5 kms!!..more than twice d usual average run of abt 3.5 kms..
there were moments when d progressively increasing soreness of muscle nearly made me give up..but donno wat unlike my regular days, decided to  hang on..n these trying phasic moments were 'soon' followed by quite an easy 'anaesthic' walk! :)

Introspecting now, was wondering if the consciousness/wariness of the outcome really affect our performance..Isnt this trying phase phenomenon applicable with nearly everything we face..Even a ocean is far more easy to swim after the initial waves..u just need to have faith in self n keep moving head..Isnt it!?

N When i unloaded from the treadmill, I could barely stand with all d twitchings and cramps ..but i was all smiles..N then like a flash, the words of Karl Marx echoed in my mind.."The only antidote of mental suffering is physical pain"..Though i wud haved love to offer my mental modification. but certaily NOT today i.e 5th may..Happy B'day Karl Marx!!.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment