Tuesday 23 December 2008

23rd december..

Dis isnt d ideal time 4 me 2 start blogging..Nw hve imp AIPG entrance xam 11th jan..M vry wel aware of d odds m against,the risks i undertook 4 dis xam...
Is it natural to njoy a vacuum heart in d face of destructive storm?
I realy dnt knw,bt its wat m goin thru...No fear,no apprehensions,no anxiety..

I hve nvr bn a god praying soul or a firm believr of his existence..hve alwaz seen religions as a outcome of changing needs n pertaining activities in various civilizatns dat has evolved n strengthened over thousands of years...Dere must b a regulating almighty force,bt m sure dat isnt working distinctly 4 different societies.Is it?...

Nw why m i relating my present vacuumness to religion n god...Its difficult 2 answer neatly nw..
Bt m sure of d relationship n wil cum with dat soon(its like i feel nw i hve every answer around me n vry close 2 me,i jst need 2 undecipher that language of nature) ...
Its nw 3 in d morning..Gud nite Amit

No comments:

Post a Comment