Friday 26 December 2008

Mom's word

My lesson for today is wat my mom said to me when i informed her of my apparent underprepartn for d coming aipg xam...

Wat she said was:
'Amit,there is a very thin line between being too realistic and being pessimistic' ..
Dese few words shook me to d core..
Am i really getting pessimistic in d eye of a storm??
b4 dis incidence,i hve alwaz boasted myself of being realistic n die hard optimistic at d same moment..

As a fact,my views abt my selection were based on d scores i got while solving several test papers durin d last few days ...Well,it hurts to realise dat it wasnt very encouraging ...N it was even more painful to inform my trusting parents bt i alwaz knew i need 2 do it...

N why exactly did i feel d need 2 go 4 scrutiny right b4 aipg..Becoz at dis crossroad, i had to opt for a birds eyeview of d situatn 2 guage d best possible Plan B...

Like competitive exams,why does our circumstances mostly give us so close choices to choose from,choices which r quite different from d answers we tend to know
N d most interesting aspect is dat
WE HAVE JUST NO CHOICE BUT TO MAKE A CHOICE.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment