Friday 26 December 2008

Challenging times r d best coach we can get!!
N i must admit dat i have not been d best of its students till now....


As d countdown 2 aipg xam(on 11th jan nxt yr) is nearing its climax,m feeling as if i am undergoing a crash course in time management!...I hve squeezed time 4m my usual daily activities to add few more study hours..Hpe this works n i can avoid pressing d Emergency button NOW..
Well,apart 4m usual studies,of late increasing indo-pak tension has also attractd my attention...
Should india administer d medicine of military (war) to cure terrorism n its godfather pakistan??...Yes/No?
Answer to dis may b given in a simple Y or N but future implications of both options r varied n diverse...
As i have already consumed my scheduled blogging time,with no reasonings NOW,i wil cum directly 2 wats my take on dis...
My answer is a straight NO...

No comments:

Post a Comment